Guys, what kind of girl do you like? slutty, passionate one or conservative, rational one?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends what i want...

if i just want to fuck i choose the slutty one (or maybe not all the time because though sluts give it up easier the majority of the time they are too stupid to know what nsa is)

if i want a serious relationship i go with other ones, especially the passionate one

What Guys Said 6

• Why are guys who get their nut from a lot of girls called a slut whereas girls are called slutty. As long as you are getting satisfied (i. e coming) it's not slutty it's a female versioonof stud. There are also differences between passionate and what I think you mean by slutty. Passionate is a just intense enjoyment of sex and being vocal.

• Lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets.

• Playful, fun, nerdy, bright, patient, rational and a freak in bed.

• the slutty one

• ahhh the slutty ones

• Smart, Caring, Rational, but I'd like to see a sensual side too

What Girls Said 1

• Can't have a mixture a both? You can be slutty at the right times but I would rather be conservative and passionate.