Why do guys have sex after a break up?

Is it because that's how they deal?

Especially coming out of a long relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It always helps me to get the last one off my mind, and burn bridges.
    It's a good reminder that there are others out there, and there's something to look forward to.

What Guys Said 4

• Partly.

But partly just because they can. Especially if sex issues was part of the reason for the breakup or had been cropping up as the breakup loomed.

• I actually am the opposite, all my exes found someone else rather quickly then I would consider appropriate. But I feel things more deeply and at heart then they all did. For instance, my last relationship was ended in December before Christmas and She found her new boyfriend around February. I still haven't found anything worth trying for, but I mean I've gotten pity sex from my friends. So its not that bad? But I know its going to be awhile before I find someone else. Like a few years.

• Kind of an assurance thing. "yep, I'm still a stallion. Good to go"

• girls do it too. fyi. and yes it has to do with coping with the break up usually

What Girls Said 0