Ladies! Beard or no beard?

Do you prefer beards or smooth face? What's yalls preference?

0|0
22|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Beards!!! I love em and can't help rubbing them or touching them haha. Beardiness :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Depends on the guy & his face, but usually I like a smooth face :3 My boyfriend looks like a wolverine when he doesn't shave so he does for me :')

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely love the beard. Very masculine and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love beards. They're sexy and masculine. Not like a santa beard, just a little scruffy. If my boyfriend were to shave, I wouldn't talk to him for a week until it grew back out.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like a guy who's clean shaven and guys with beards and long hair do not attract me at all. It looks like the New Testament times and some guys would really look good if they'd shave it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't like facial hair! I love a clean shaven guy!

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends really on the man. Smooth to a sexy prickly goatee. Just not that nasty five inch beard some men have Lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely beard. I love beard on guys. I find it quite sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • both, depends on his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please grow a bread !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I have a big beard already but I was thinking about shaving cause women don't seem to like it

• No beard I like men clean shaven.

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as it not a goatee!, I do prefer shaven though, but a little ruffle is ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beard!!! Yum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beard. Always beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Men are sexy both ways.
    :D

0|0
    0|1
  • No beard, you can call me a kid who doesn't know how to appreciate it, but I think no beard is best.

0|0
    0|1
  • Smooth faces are so much more attractive, but that's me! I don't like to kiss a prickly face.
    x

0|0
    0|0
  • smooth face :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Beards!
    Please please please guys, put down the razors and walk away, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy entirely.
    This looks amazing on some guys
    images.sodahead.com/.../...370882_poll_xlarge.jpeg

And some guys look better with no facial hair at all. By no means do I like mustaches by themselves (ew) or long beards

2|0
    0|0
  • Smooth face. I don't like the feeling of hair on my face when I go to kiss a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into beards. Clean shaven and put together, suave and sophisticated.

However, I have liked some guys with *small* beards or facial scruff. I dont like the way it feels on my skin or other places though... too rough.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yup other places is right... that's what's probably gonna be the end of my beard... damn other places

What Guys Said 1

• Thank you! Now I don't have to bother asking this question lol.

0|0
    0|0