Why does it seem that most guys try so hard to apply to ALL women's desires?

If the guy and girl don't mix, then they don't mix... it's as simple as that.

If they manage to "transform" themselves, and get more attention, isn't that just going to lead to an incompatible relationship?

What I point out, is when people act the way they think people want them to, instead of acting the way they were "designed" to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it would lead to an incompatible relationship and that's wrong!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Obviously being yourself is important. But you can do things that improves yourself that increases your odds with women. Weight loss or being groomed for example.

• No not really, the attitude "accept me as I am", is just an excuse to not improve as a human being or to simply not accommodate others.

Pleasing others is a virtue not a vice, to be self-absorbed is a vice though.

• I understand what you're saying. It's about flushing out good qualities in yourself, and killing the bad habits. There is what we are comfortable doing, and then there is what we are happy doing. The two tend be exclusive from each other for those that are secretly unhappy, ill-confident, not truly accepting themselves, etc.
      Pleasing others may be a virtue, but pleasing the right people is causer of happiness.

What I point out, is when people act the way they think people want them to, instead of acting the way they were "designed" to. Sure they'll get an ego boost, but for that only lasts so long, does so much. Of course, there are those that thrive on it.

• Inexperience with women, low confidence, and desire to mate.

• Didn't know we "had a purpose"

• It's not a matter of purpose. It's a matter of chaos theory and cause and effect.

• Big Bang, is simply branding

• I know, I get it. The big bang probably happened, it's just not really named correctly, in my opinion