Ladies is there ever a right answer to this question?

Why do you love me? Is there ever a correct answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Tell me something that doesn't apply to 70% of women. The whole point of that question is for you to make me feel special, unique, the only person for you.

• you are what my heart wants and needs

• I don't know your past history but you're alright in my book! Lets watch Bridezillas! Wheres my cake?

What Girls Said 10

• Never! People love others because of different things now you have to figure out if that persons reasons are valid enough to keep moving on with the relationship if they say "I love you because you give me money" then clearly that person needs to be passed on you see?

• A preferred answer would be a personality characteristic but no, there is not a right answer because it is not a factual question like "How may teeth should I have as an adult?" the answer is 32. This question is a matter of opinion and how you perceive the person asking the question.

hope I helped some.

• I don't think so.

I mean there is the scientific answer, but what a way to kill the mood.

• Every time I answered I get another question. What a troll of a question it is.

• It just seems like a completely unreasonable thing to ask. For me the answer is always, "I don't know" but that's as bad as the scientific answer.

• I don't know is horrible! It is just as bad as you're beautiful!

• is easy just tell her what are the things you love about her

• Well in the past when I told her what came to mind my ex would just tell me sooo if I wasn't xxx xxxxx xxxx xxx then you wouldn't love me?

• "I just do, you are what my heart wants and needs" done ;)

• You're a genius! I need to put this in my cheat sheet for the future.

• Well just some to past the time girlfriends? Lol yeah two minutes after the question y'all broke up...

• yes some past girlfriends. Nope just me getting irritated after getting trolled.

• I never ask anybody why they love me. I only want to know if they love me or not LOL.

• Nearly every answer is right, as long as your honest and mean every word. The more unique or special you make it the better the answer is though.

• I was honest in the past I just wasn't a very smooth.

• When a girl says that, shems basically just asking for you to explain things about her that make you want to be with her ans love her. When she says that, just point out things that you like about her personality

• I'll keep that in mind.

• The answer is variable, therefore any answer is correct.

• It seems to work against me having any random answer.

• Well I am certainly not going to be with a guy right?

• Lol you're not getting my drift... what makes you stay with a person? Think about your girlfriend or your last ex.

• Just be honest!

What Guys Said 1

• Share with her things that are completely unique and special to her that you love.

Or, recall a memory you've got of her, something she said or did that made you realize how much you love her.

Whatever you do, don't use a generic line. Girls differentiate between forced Hallmark quotes and real, true feelings incredibly well, so make it real and make it come from the heart.