Guys views on a girl?

Would you date a girl who loves football (soccer), anime, science etc? Sort of like a little of everything.

Not meaning that she dresses like a tomboy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but it depends heavily on her personality.

• So what happens if you're partly asshole and the other half is caring (mainly to animals and poor, sweet people).

• I would feel sorry for the flower that tries to flourish together with the hand, yet the hand keeps destroying the flower, making it unable to bloom and look beautiful.

What Guys Said 8

• yeah I would. nothing wrong with it:)

• sure. Those aren't likely to be significant factors when it comes to dating..

• You've just described my ideal woman so yes, I'd date a girl like that and probably try to marry her

• Yeah, of course. I don't think any of that really matters when you're trying to date someone. Though I suppose if you hated science, that would throw me off. Usually, those things are inconsequential.

• I would. I like anime and science, and I don't care if my girl likes soccer or not.

• Wouldn't bother me

• Sounds fine to me

• If she was attractive, and not slutty, sure.

What Girls Said 0