Anyone up for a date?

Is there anyone on the site that you would want the opportunity to get to know better or date, if you had the chance? Feel free to be as honest (or anonymous) as you wish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see...of the girls who I tend to know a little about on this site, most of them are younger than I would date, but all other things being equal, I'd consider SunshineLady, Ivarei, katygal and kimberlyinspired. Just speaking generally, obviously. I'm sure there are plenty of great girls on here that I haven't had a chance to get to know directly or indirectly.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd have to see the person in person if I were to date him, so far, nope. I never went on here to seek out a potential boyfriend but it's interesting for those who do. so it's good. I like just answering questions on here. I think though that there are really good advise people sometimes and other than that, I haven't thought about that at all.

• YEZ I WOULD...I THINK IT WOULD BE INTERESTING LMFAO=)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes there is.

• There are some people on this website that I enjoy talking to, but nobody that I know well enough to want to date, or anything.

• there hasn't really been anyone that I'd want to date yet , was one girl but far from anything that serious yet , so not interested in meeting anyone yet off here .

• Getting to know the person better behind the screen, yes. Date, hmmmm... I don't really know. Perhaps. In my age range, of course~

• Gravygrl seems interesting, except she's too young for me, and I think she's already involved with someone.