Am I ugly? Honest opinions please?

I get told im ugly quite a lot by girls but never so much boys, I've only had 2 bfs one i was with for 4 years now im currently in a 5 month relationship and im also 20 i just look very young and always make sure i have my i. d everywhere with me lol

• ugly
  • ok
  • pretty
  • hot

Most Helpful Guy

• you're beautiful. when their point there finger at you there is always three pointing back at them

What Guys Said 16

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1098973-what-is-wrong-with-all-those-men-women-on-here-who-are-seeking-for <<< read and you will see my opinion. you are not ugly but not hot either lol. Just an average girl.

• Im not attention seeking and wouldn't go in a "whiny mood" i take critiscm pretty well and just genuinly looking for honest answers :)

• Your average looking

• Girls are jealous bitches. I personally think you'd be prettier without that piercings and tattoos though. They make a person look trashy.

• Ahh thanks but my tattoo is for my mum and well my piercings i love i have many more there just hidden lol

• I think tattoos and piercings are artistic aslong as you dont have too many, but we all have our opinions i personally find guys with piercings and tattoos hot as fuck haha

• To me I just think about my sister and a bunch of other trashy rebellious women I knew growing up whenever I see them. I've kissed a girl with snakebites, and had a thing for them for a while, but honestly it all just screams rebellion to me. Just a red flag I try to avoid.

• I voted C. Your eyes are your best features. Nice name too. LOL!!

• Wow really? Everybody thinks your ugly? Wow.

• It doesn't bother me :P and yes thats very true a girl can be hot as fuck but have a very ugly personality and then you can get a very ugly girl which could be the nicest person you ever meet, thats how it usually is where i live anyway :P

• Oh yeah that's true. Also though many people look better in person than they do in pictures. I know I do. Plus some people on the internet can be more shallow than they are in real life. I don't know maybe that's how they are in real life too except they hide it. idk.

• You are beautiful stop doubting! Trust me if you were ugly I'd tell you straight up!

• Why aren't the people who said ugly commenting? Are they trolling? Because you're actually very pretty!

• Nope, you're not. You look perfectly fine to me.

• No you are not ugly.

• Your pretty but not hot

• I wouldn't worry if I were you. You're gorgeous!

• If you're boyfriend thinks you're attractive, that's all that should matter.

• You have pretty eyes...

• Your not bad. You have really pretty eyes.

• depends. a better profile photo would show more.

and with a better facial expression/countenance.

• their just want to be you

• I'm stuck between two options. Because you're pretty hot!!

• Going to get so many haters for this, you look to have a really great body, but your face doesn't do much for me, not ugly, but not hot.

• Haha thanks for your honest opinion not bad for having 2 kids eh :P

• Yea lol, your body from that pic does look top notch, the guy is lucky

What Girls Said 13

• Why are your eyes so big? They are crazy awesome XD You should try thicker eyebrows... Not too much thicker, but a little more than what you have.

• Not really my type, but you've got gorgeous eyes!

• You're not ugly. You have a very unique face. You're just not the stereotypical beauty. Your eyes are so big & gorgeous though.

• Men don't tend to express an opinion on women's looks unless they have reason, trying to impress/date/are dating, asked their opinion, have bruised ego and want to insult (then bring woman down).
    Women will express their opinion on others looks for a variety of reasons. If they like you you'll get an honest or in your favor opinion. If they are sucking up to you they will give you a higher rating. If they are mad or don't like you, you will get lower.
    You have to look at the motivation behind the woman who said it. Though some woman (and men) never want to hurt anyone's feelings so they always only say favorable things.

• No you are not ugly at all :)

• Your eyes are gorgeous and so is your hair color. I think you'd look 10x better if you grew your hair out longer.

• Thanks yeh thats what im doing my hair was vwry short at the start of the year i had a pixie haircut so im growing it now :)

• Nice. You're not ugly at all. Quite a unique beauty.

• No, you're pretty

• Omg you're gorgeous!!! I really love your eyes! Marry me haha

• You're definitely not ugly… You have stunning blue eyes! so jealous :p

• Your eyes, they are enormous! O. O

• Whys this question been asked twice by you..

• Coz i put a different on thats why

• Yeh its coz someone said maybe if i chose another picture so i thought i would do it again i have no idea how to delete my last question if i can lol, but thank you i appreciate your comment :)

• Yeah, sadly there's not an option to delete past posts or questions. D:

• You've asked this already!

• love your eyebrows by the way