Do you date ONLY a certain race?

most people are physically attracted to what doesn't look most like them. Do you date a certain race? What a list of races you find yourself most to least attracted to.

Mine is:
Most: 1. White
2. Hispanic
3. Asian
4. Black
and i'm Black.

1|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Whites only. They are just best of the rest.

0|0
    2|1
  • I've dated all but a black girl. I'm just not that into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gone out with black, hispanics, whites, but not Asians but im working on it basically as long as im attracted to her were good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care about race... What I avoid are certain features. I cannot stand roman or they might be called greek noses. The ends move weird D:

0|0
    0|0
    • haha that's a funny picture!!

• All black everything 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont ONLY date a certain race as a rule. I think thats stupid. But I'm most attracted to white, and as a result am more likely to date white guys. I'm least attracted to black guys.

Hispanic isn't a race, but I know what you mean. Hispanic comes before Asian for me, only because there are a lot of white and mixed-with-a-lot-of-white hispanics. (And that includes white Europeans from Spain.)
    I'm attracted to some Asians as well. I'm attracted to a few black guys too, but it just rarely happens, and usually I'm still not pulled in as strongly as is the case with white guys.

I'm black as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i didn't mean it as dating a certain race as a rule, but yeah, thanks for your opinion!