I'm into this girl but v can't tell if she is playing hard to get or just not interested?

So I met this girl on POF. we went and had coffee together, she seemed into me. We talked for an hour and a half and at the end she gave me a hug said we should hang soon and got my number. But now when I text her she is short and sometimes won't reply. I even asked for a date but she said she had to work that night so I suggested a defferent night... she never replied. Any addvice?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not interested brotha. It happens.

Couple of my buddies got laid from messin' around on POF, nothing more though. If you just want a sexual encounter, FB and POF are good tools to employ here and there. But honestly, all the guys I know barely use them anymore.

Just move on man. Nothing you can do. No contact. If she hits you up out of the blue, then it's on, if not don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Hit on chicks in real life. Only fatties use dating sites.

• You werent what she expected, you can get around that though, work !