Six dancing girls, but which one?

Which girl has the best style? Which one is the prettiest, has the best body etc? I need to choose one, but I don't know which one has the most potential.

scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/67737_122714684451346_1890673_n.jpg

• Tallest in grey t-shirt (on the left)
  • All dark girl
  • Blonde in grey costume
  • Brunette in checked shirt
  • Brunette in red tracksuit
YOU HAVE TO REMOVE SPACES IN LINK! SORRY!

Most Helpful Guy

• Who are you Casanova?

-Which girl has the best style?

The girl in the black wins that, but being the southern that I am I like the pink bandana's style too. LOL!!! Kind of lame, but I'm being honest.

-Which girl is the prettiest?

I say the girl in the pink (red w/e) Adidas track suit is the prettiest. Pink bandana girl in close 2nd.

-Which girl has the best body?

That's hard to tell. I have no idea. The easy answer would be the girl in grey, but that's just because of the pose she's making.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well, you are talking about "potential" so I think it has to do with something other than a relationship or anything.

So.. I would vote for D, Brunette in checked shirt. She looks serious, attractive and I like her clothing.
    I am not a fan of choosing between women though.

May I ask you what this is for?

• If we're only going by looks:

I'd probably take checkered shirt, but the tall girl on the far left isn't far off. Since there's only one photo, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that she just looks bad in this one.

• I was too lazy to do all that copying and pasting but I voted girl with checkered shirt. Apparently all guys did haha.

• from left.
    #3 hottest #4 hot, rest nah.