Ladies, what can I do to improve my looks?

As the question says, what can I do to improve my looks. I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• A haircut, new style, I don't like the piercings or the mustache.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think you should change anything.. you are who you are. If you change to much, you'll end up feeling like you are someone else than your true being. Nobody judges you for not having a girlfriend yet at 23. There's plenty fish in the sea my friend, and there's one for everyone. Maybe you're not looking in the right 'area of the sea', or maybe you just need to let them come to you. xoxo

• 1. Confidence
    2. Maybe go to the gym and build some muscles. But not too bulky. That's unattractive.
    3. Fresh clothes & good smelllll
    4. Smile :) Like u do in your display pic

(PS. This is a side note/personal opinion you don't have to take it but, I don't really like nose piercings on a guy. But that's just me!)

• Honestly looks don't matter that much. It's all on how u carry yourself and letting your personality shine through. If you really think it's your looks keeping you from finding a gf, than I would try finding a new style that is still you but just a newer fresher version of yourself ! Hope it helps

• Oh, lose the hat. It takes away from your face. You look like a pleasant fellow.

• get a nice hairstyle and maybe change your style? you could ask your friends and family about it too they would prpbably help!

• Are you sure looks are the issue? Maybe workout and get a toned body

• I'd say that looks are the issue, I've never had a girl compliment or be interested in me

• Well most girls don't compliment unless they kind of know you or in a club setting

• Women always love and feel more secure around professional dressed guys.

• Nothing. Find someone who's going to like you for who you are. Yeah... eating right, working out, and always being motivated w/goals should go without saying, but if you love yourself the way you are, then i think you deserve someone who'll be into you for u.

• get a six pack:)

What Guys Said 0