Do you peeps think its crazy if you go out with some chick from a different state?

I've been wondering if its normalish if you start dating someone from another state. I mean.. what are the possiblities?

Most Helpful Girl

• IF they are extremely attractive than I don't think it's strange. I've had MASSIVE CRUSHES on guys overseas before because they were super hot. If it was just a normal person whose not terribly attractive - I would be surprised that you think it's worth it.

What Girls Said 3

• I can't judge based off of someone's own desires. If you want to date a girl from another state, go for it. It can be a successful relationship if you two put in the effort, loyalty, and respect that a successful relationship calls for, otherwise it would be rather difficult to maintain. I've seen many couples with LDR relationships who have been together for years with no issues.

• Sure, if you wanna go through all the "keeping up a long distance relationship" stuff. And it also depends on how far the states are, cause if it were like Florida-Alaska you probably wouldn't see each other very often XD I dont think it's crazy, but personally I probs wouldn't go for it :)

• No it's not crazy. I mean what really matters is that you two have feelings for each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Anything could happen. That's the beauty of it. I'd rather have an awesome story to tell the grandkids.

My great granddad rescued my great grandma from behind enemy lines during world war one. All he had to achieve it was his best friend and their two rifles. He managed it and only got wounded in the leg. Stirling man and still a great family story.

You never know what you can achieve unless you try!