If a women gives you signs to approach... Should you be direct or indirect about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the girl and how good you are at it. my boyfriend used a direct approach. just came up to me at a bar and started talking to me and trying to make me feel comfortable cuz he could tell i was feeling really out of place. he just talked to me as a friend but was very confident. then at the end of the night he asked for my number. next day he texted me and asked me to meet up with him for a coffee on campus ( we went to the same university). we continued to just talk but he obviously interested in me and very confident. it worked. but my other friend tries to be direct and it doesn't work. he asks girls out on date way too soon and make over the top flirtatious jokes too soon.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the girl, and the situation that comes along with it. It's a hit or miss. If it doesn't turn out the way you wanted, learn from the situation and try again in another way when the opportunity arises again.

• It really depends on the girl in question

What Guys Said 1

• are the signs direct or indirect? direct signs= direct approach, indirect signs= indirect approach