Guys!! If a girl sent you this message; what would it convey to you?

Hey handsome, I hope you're doing well. It seems like forever since we last hung out. I know you're a busy guy and you've been going through some things lately but I would really love it if we could get to know each other better. We didn't really get to talk much last time about what kind of friendship we are looking for but I do know that if I have to go another 5 years without at least knowing what it's like to kiss you.. then.. well that would really suck lol. Anyway, I hope we can spend some time together soon;) Feel free to text me anytime..

Most Helpful Guy

• Second word shows interest right away lol.
    Yeah k now I read more than the first two, no possible way he won't get it.

What Guys Said 7

• Well that's clearly very aggressive flirting.

Some guys would likely take that as a sexual advance while others would view it as just a move toward dating.

• What if the guy was extremely shy?

• Is say there is potential that it could be a tad too aggressive, but I am basing this off of myself who is extremely conservative. I didn't kiss my girlfriend on the lips until 7 months into the relationship. The idea of kissing dating someone willing to kiss me that easily would scare me a bit. Once again, I'm a pretty extreme case.

• I would write back to her very soon. I'm not that shy but I am anti-social, to me it would say that she is interested in me.

• That she's interested. Clear and simple here

• well, if that guy don't get that ya're interested on him, he must be the greatest dumbass in the world.
    your message is quite obvious dear, so don't worry whether he's going to get it or not

peace :D

• Obviously she digs you

• I was trying to be a bit obvious because he is very shy.

• Would you be happy to get this message?

• Definitely

• Seems fine even if he's really shy like me, not too much, not too little.. definitely shows interest.
    Only thing is the friendship thing, might think you're friend zoning him.. need to be clear on that lol

• Yeah, that could work, however, keep it simple. Girls are always telling us to keep it simple, so, just do that. Say "hey, what's up, haven't talked in a while, hit me up when you can :)". That's all it takes

What Girls Said 0