How many women/men still never have relationship at age 25 or above? And why?

Just trying to see if I'm the only one here...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 29 and post 25 the women are shady as hell and shift all their interests more heavily into possessions like a house, a car, and the guy's yearly income. The women look for very specific things and dating agencies have picked up on many women going way beyond realistic.

I have my share of girls who want to date me but I don't feel like they're for me. But the rest of them out there are looking for things far beyond their reach. Basically anyone who doesn't stick with their high school crush is going to have a hard (but possible) time finding anyone.

• How do you know women are like this past 25?

• Out of curiosity, what expectations would you have for women past 25?
      I do know that women start to really focus on kids and families in their early 30's.

• Honestly I don't go in "expecting" anything. I just talk to people casually and see where it goes. Just being single, having a job, and a car, and being in decent shape is basic stuff to me. I'm still limiting myself to girls without kids but I'll probably have to lean off of that when the 30's come rolling around. But ironically there's a shitload of girls with kids in their 20's and the ones I meet and talk to are almost guaranteed to be in a hostile situation with the ex. Either that or the ex disappeared.

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't because life kept getting in the way.

• I haven't had any relationships mostly because I just had no interest until this past year. Still no girlfriend but I'm at least trying now.

• Im 19 but ill probably end up like this. I hate relationships.

• Never cared about it too much.

• During my lifetime, I had plenty of opportunities for a relationship, but I never actually took them. I always thought that in college, I would find a meaningful one... but I wrong. Here is the hierarchy of women:

Elementary school - high school: Girls seem to like a guy if he is cute and funny (this worked in my favor a lot... but I never took a chance with the women that liked me)

College and so on: Women are very particular now. They care about your job, your car, your money, your muscle, your sense of humor, if you're independent or not... etc, etc, etc... they are just overly picky and cold to men without give a chance. That is why I haven't found anyone now.

• I haven't had a relationship because people keep wasting my time, playing games, not caring about my feelings, showing me up, and so on. I'm always the one asking people out and actually willing to make an effort,, i don't choose to be single, i just rather be away from all of that.

What Girls Said 3

• I was emotionally mentally and psychologically abused by both parents and bullied and picked on at school and I've been so damaged from that - that nobody wanted to date me. I was also persistent that I would not have sex before marriage and I always liked the very best guys - the millionaires - the oncologists - the hedge fund traders - I never liked ordinary guys like plumbers / teachers / phd botanists etc... I also had very few friends because one of my male friends went on a relentless campaign to ruin my reputation and hacked into my e-mail account 9 times even after I changed my password.

• *Points to self.* I'm kind of at peace with it now. I'll just keep making goals for myself and going after them and pray he comes into my life somewhere in there. If not then it's just not meant to be. I do get approached every once in a while, but it's always by men who are obviously players.

• If iknow it I won't be single now