What is a great way to get a guy to understand you?

lately i been trying to get my point acrdss to him but im in the wrong but i been trying my heart out to have this talk to him. for some reason when he answers i get nervous and hangup. what is a great way to text him explaining we need to talk? i dont wanna send a simplr message but a great message that simply categorize me trying so hard and me admitting my mistakes. i messed up bad (didnt cheat). what is a good text any guy would like to receive when a girl admit her wrong doings?

What Guys Said 1

• How about calling instead of texting. Texting sometimes is a poor medium for feelings bc things can be misinterpreted. Call and explain how you feel. Voice communication always meant a lot more to me then texts. You can also get a feel for how it is based on tones and inflection.

I've been through the same thing. Good luck!

• by the way since I posted this, my girl knew I had a hard day at work and things were taken poorly by my bc texting doesn't show tone or inflection. She has since told me she's taking a week "off the grid" and that just leaves me more confused. This is why I recommended voice communication rather than texting. When things matter or are coming from the heart, use your voice if you can't do it face to face. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0