Awkward kiss attempt.. what should I do?

I just went on a second date with this really nice guy. We have good conversation, he's cute, and I think I could see myself really liking him.

When he dropped me off after our second date, he went to hug me goodbye and I think he tried to kiss me but I just hugged him before I realized. He seems a little shy - hasn't even tried to hold my hand or anything so I was a little surprised. I'm a little embarrassed and I don't want him to think I don't like him and was rejecting his kiss.

Should I text him saying I had fun tonight? Or just leave it and wait to see if he texts me in the next couple of days? Help!!

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you had a good time, but don't you be self-conscious. The next time you date, hug him hard and look him in the eye, if he doesn't try again, then lean in and he'll know what it means.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If he's shy he might have thought about it, I think you should text him and make it clear that you would like to see him again, like "Had fun tonight, can't wait to see you :) "

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Text him, & tell him you had a great time. When a guy does something right, or good, you should say so. He will want to do those things again, & that will make you both happy.

0|0
    0|0