Awkward kiss attempt.. what should I do?

I just went on a second date with this really nice guy. We have good conversation, he's cute, and I think I could see myself really liking him.

When he dropped me off after our second date, he went to hug me goodbye and I think he tried to kiss me but I just hugged him before I realized. He seems a little shy - hasn't even tried to hold my hand or anything so I was a little surprised. I'm a little embarrassed and I don't want him to think I don't like him and was rejecting his kiss.

Should I text him saying I had fun tonight? Or just leave it and wait to see if he texts me in the next couple of days? Help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you had a good time, but don't you be self-conscious. The next time you date, hug him hard and look him in the eye, if he doesn't try again, then lean in and he'll know what it means.

What Guys Said 1

• If he's shy he might have thought about it, I think you should text him and make it clear that you would like to see him again, like "Had fun tonight, can't wait to see you :) "

What Girls Said 1

• Text him, & tell him you had a great time. When a guy does something right, or good, you should say so. He will want to do those things again, & that will make you both happy.