Girls what does the Girl code really mean to you? and boys what does the bro code mean for you?

I know the girl code somewhat but not the bro code what does it mean in your perspective? girl code , boy code?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means not betraying a friend for a guy

What Guys Said 7

• I don't follow codes. Just focus on being a decent person and things usually work out.

• It means girls are finally getting more into science, math, engineering.. Go Girls Coders. Computer Science rulzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Bros before hoes

:D couldn't say that with a straight face!

• I can; bro's before ho's. Live by it.

Odd caveat; one does not need to be male to be a bro.

• I have never used those terms.

• The bro code is a way of life for some, and complete nonsense to others. Kind of like religion.

• I don't play gender role games.

• Nothing. I don't need others to validate what's between my legs.

What Girls Said 4

• What is this "girl code" you speak of?

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../304.gif

• It means talking to your friend before making out with the guy she is "casually" dating.

• It's some level of respect

• never use "girl code" and my friends don't ever really use that term either so I can't really say... i guess just be respectful to your female friends in situations that concern a guy?