Do guys in their early 20's (like 22) get nervous or shy around girls they like?

If so, how can you tell that he is nervous or shy? And if they get nervous, will they hesitate to ask a girl out or not ask her out at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is afraid of talking to you. Many times he may be cofused of what he is saying. He can't stare at you directly. He wants to give you gifts but is afraid to give. He will ask "aroud to" questions such as do you like to go out. But he will hesitate to ask directly to you to come with him.

What Guys Said 8

• I still do at times. I'm almost 22. I really only do when the girls not given me much indication that she's interested. I'd say there is no real sign. I just will act indifferent rather than show how I really feel. But if I like you, and you give me an indication you like me, I'll make a move.

• Do girls get horny in their early 20s?

Obviously guys can be shy.
    will they hesitate to ask a girl out or not ask her out at all?
    Absolutely.

• Yes at all ages

• If they're shy they are.

• Nervousness never "completely" goes away. We learn to manage it better, yes.

• they shouldn't not anymore

• I can attest 100% because I'm 21 and honestly very shy to certain girls.

• Yes of course! I am 20 and i definitely get shy around the girl i like haha. You usually can tell when he's shy. He'll look away and kind of smile when you approach him lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy, but I can say this. A man that is 22, mid 20s, 50s, or even in his 80s+ can still get nervous and/or shy around girls they like. It's a natural thing to us humans to have a 'stand off-esque' around those we fancy.

Age has nothing to do with personal emotion.

• Not every guy is the same, but yes, guys in their 20s are sometimes shy around girls they like. Boys will be boys! :)