Would you go out with someone who previously showed strong interest but rejected you when you asked them out, then they asked you out later?

A girl showed strong signs of interest in me while we were "just hanging out", her words. I was fine just hanging out, but then she started giving me numerous unnecessary compliments and touching and feeling my arms and even chest as we hugged goodbye. She also texted me the next morning saying she really enjoyed my company.

She seemed like a nice, sane woman, so I asked her out on a lunch date to get to know her better, but she claimed she didn't mean to give me the impression she wanted to be more than friends.

There's no doubt in my mind she's lying, but it is what it is, however it's been a several week and she just asked me out again and she did explicitly state she wanted to get to know me better.

It would be satisfying to reject her, but I don't want to let pride get in the way of getting to know someone. On the other hand, is this kind of behavior something I should be wary of? Should I be concerned she's very flirty and touchy with guys she claims to not be interested in? Should I be concerned she changed her interest in me so quickly. She has not been in a relationship recently according to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feel that sting? That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Dude she turned you down, drop her. So you either have a bitch that doesn't like you, or a lying bitch. Neither one sounds like a catch in my mind.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• there was one time i experienced such a story... she rejected me then she was like an interesting loving Girl , i never believed her though,

• Question is do you like the chick or not. If not, drop her.

• I'd give her a chance. I'd accept her proposal and see where it goes.