What to do? What to do?

I like this guy, we text at night, because we work during the mornings and afternoon. He hasn't messaged me for 3 days now and i've had G&Gers reply to my other question that i should wait for his reply. That's alright, i plan to not message him (although i miss our talks) which reminds me he went to brazil to watch the world cup and we didn't talk for 1 whole month (it felt wrong and odd actually) he came back and he said he missed me 11 out of 10 haha (what a cute head) so why isn't he missing me? Its 3 days now? Anyways in the meantime what should i do to keep myself occupied at night so im not likely to reminisce about him?

Updates:
Talk of the devil.. He messages me now.. Haha (i have this huge grin on my face) won't message him till tomorrow.. That dummy can wait :)

0|0
0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a difference between 1 month and 3 days. For a guy, 3 days is nothing. Girls find it hard to imagine, but a guy could go 3 days playing a good video game, and not even realise.

The idea that a guy would miss talking to a girl after only 3 days, is laughable. A guy might lie and say he did, but that would only be to make the girl go "awww...." and feel good.

0|0
    0|0
    • What should i be doing :'(

• Living your life as if you weren't physically dependent on a guy.

• I miss his company.. But your right

What Guys Said 1

• Are you dating him? Do you go out with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • We like each other, not on the dating scene.. Yet o. O

• He's not that into you if he's not conversing with you or asking you out. Find something else to do. Go out with friends, meet other guys, go get a job, go for a walk... anything.

• Yeah i think i might have too

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.