I'm falling for a girl who is taken... And it feels like fate? Has anyone else been in this situation?

I met this girl 4 weeks ago. She is from another country.
My brother and I were talking about out perfect woman that day... When 1 hour later she walks in to my store and we start chatting.
We have been hanging out and at first she was hesitant to be alone with me but now has been to my house and wanted to go on rendezvous with me... I get all the interest signals but I don't wanna do anything until she breaks it with her boyfriend.
She has even spoken of moving here permanently...
Seriously this shit only happens in movies right.

Most Helpful Girl

• She does not want you. Taken is taken dont believe in fairytales. She probably wants to he just friends. Millions of girls out there keep it moving unless you want to be used or strung along. If she did leave him whose to say she wouldn't dump you should something better pass her by. Get real lol

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• yes i had before but the moment i knew he's attached , i hands off

• yeah.. i fell for my mum

• Be careful. Make sure she is not trying to use you for a green card. I been there before. But hey everyone is not like that. Maybe she likes you. But just be careful.

• Lol I'm in Australia and she is New Zealand it's basically the same country.

• Oh, sorry lol. Well thats a relief. You think you found your other half? "Twin flame" things happen for a reason

• Damn yea u may be right. We are going out for coffee and a walk along the beach tomorrow.

• it's ok to like her but DO NOT i repeat DO NOT have her cheat on her boyfriend

What Guys Said 2

• I hear you. Before I was married, I ALWAYS used to fall for girls who were already engaged. I guess I was shy and Inuaed to be scared to have a girl friend. SomInwud feel more comfortable with girls who were already committed. But that made me learn, girls are so easy to get emotionally attached if u r nice with them and they don't even realize what is happening.

• You're right, it only happens in movies.