When hugging a guy where do you place your hands?

Do guys like or mind if you put your hands on his butt when you hug? Plus where do guys want you to put your hands when you're hugging? I'm wonder because my bf doesn't let me know what he likes, he's to chicken to even put his hands on my butt when hugging so I with mention something or move them myself. We've been dating for 4 months going onto 5 on the 24 th of this month. And I'm usual the one that's not scared to try something new and I don't hesitate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try it and see what happens. Since he's your boyfriend he should be cool with you trying. Personally I don't care but guys are different so try! I'm surprised that he hasn't yet put his hand on your ass in a hug but again we're all different

What Guys Said 3

• just place them wherever they naturally land.

• he is afraid if he touches your ass you'd think that he's pervert or something, just tell him to do so he would be more than happy to do it

• He has touched my ass and grabbed it when I straddled him and was kisisng his next. That was the first time he did that. But when we skyped when we got home he asked what he did when I straddled him if all he did was grab my ass and I said he squeezed it too. And he said he would say sorry but since I liked it he wasn't going to.

• The back is nice, and so are the hips and shoulders. The ass isn't bad, but it's not ideal.

What Girls Said 2

• My hands will either land on their hip, shoulder or back. Doesn't really matter though.

• his back
    :)