Ideas for a nice dinner date?

So I'm taking this girl out who I've known for several years. We live in a small town so there's not many options. I am planning on taking her out to dinner at a local restaurant. Is there anything I can do to make her feel special and make the night memorable?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm go out for dinner. then maybe bowling. i know you might think bowling is gay but its actually not, this guy took me on a date and no one has ever took me bowling before whatsoever, then it was so memorable and i had so much fun. i was just sick of the old dinner then movie night thing. a change was good. then we went for ice cream and sat by the beach then he drove me home then since that night he kept asking me on dates, taking me everywhere like different places! haha I don't know its really up to you, whatever you're comfortable doing and maybe ask what she would like. or just leave it and surprise her :)

What Girls Said 8

• Just be nice and attentive. Keep the phone away, complement her, make her smile

• Buy wine and being flowers

• i love the arcade. its a place full of games like tekken machines ect.

• Be a gentleman, classic stuff works the best :D maybe after the dinner go stargazing or something nice

• extreme hang gliding through a forest... mad as fuck

• Pay for the date and try to look your best. She'll notice your effort.

• Maybe give her a rose or something and then make sure there's a really good dessert for her to have.

• Open the doors for her, pull out her chair, smile, pay compliments but not sexual ones, when you greet her hug her and kiss her cheek, pay attention when she talks, ask her questions about herself, don't mention sex

What Guys Said 1

• buy 2 hot dogs and 2 cans of beer and that's enough for dinner... a romantic dinner is too classy and ordinary i don't suggest it