Girls how do you feel when a guy ignores you?

How do you girls feel about a guy ignoring you? Does it upset you? Does it make you angry? How do you feel about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• F*ck him. I'm the one that matters, not him. On to the next one? :)

• That's seems a bit selfish.

• Why is it selfish?

• Perhaps, but if you wanna get the best of this world, sometimes you gotta be a bit selfish. :)

What Girls Said 9

• If it's my boyfriend it makes me sad and angry.
    If it's another dude I just laugh and continue my life

• whatever. if he ignores me there will be a line of guys waiting to get my attention

• I like your attitude.

• I think it's rude, but par for the course

• My tomahawk has arrived :D

• lol nah. It's pretty cool. It feels so good. Perfect weight. I have this German military axe too but it's way too heavy.

• Even the blade edge has some kind of plastic coating on it. I swear the people who designed this went
      "Ok, whoever buys this will throw it in a pond and then use it after leaving it there for 10 years. Let's design it for that."

• I hate it when someone ignores me it feels like they don't care about me or like me as a friend or more. If someone ignored me I ignore them back and then have a grudge with them till they apologize

• I think he's an asshole when he does it on purpose.

• All the above, nothing good in it though.

• Why does it make you feel all of things above?

• I understand.

• Its difficult, but i got over it

• I usually don't notice there's not really a guy that interest me enough for me to actually notice or care that he's ignoring me I usually do most of the ignoring.

• If it's someone I like/care about it makes me sad, especially if i don't know what is the reason behind his ignorance. But I would never confront him or ask him what's wrong, maybe I would start ignoring him too.

• Depends if I really like him it may piss me off but it's not long before I come to my senses and forget about him.

What Guys Said 0