He is obsessed with redheads, like a lot and I am a brunette. Do I stand a chance?

He really likes them and he always posts pics of hot redheads on FB and I just lose my confidence :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like you really like him, the question is are you willing to change for him? If so I'm going to let you on a little secret, it's called hair dye. Become a ginger

• Of course u stand a chance!

Him obsessed with redheads is just some fetish... it's nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• There are ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS exceptions. I knew this kid who said he loved white girls with tattoos and piercings and those were the only girls he liked. He didn't like any other type of girl, but that was a lie, he ended up falling for a girl who was so far from all of that...

• Well, my opinion is, if he likes you, it should be for more than just your hair color. If he rejects you because of your hair color, he's not worth your time. Start talking to him and try to become his friend; you'll find out eventually :) Good luck