How does he get nice girls?

I am not trying to sound mean but this guy is such a loser. He can't keep a job, he talks smack on everyone, he has a horrible history, he's not that nice, etc. He's a user, and is definitely an alcoholic, he said he does coke "occasionally" who knows if he actually does. He's just in general not a good person. Very vindictive.

Yet, he gets nice girls. Or so I think. I know his ex was a decent girl, but that is why she's his ex. The current girls that he gets, seem decent yet, they go for him? The one girl according to him doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't swear etc. Basically she's an angel, and a good girl... ok then why is she with you? lol. I can't believe that I am a nice girl all I get are douchebag guys, but pieces of crap like him get good girls? Makes no sense!! Why is that? Or is there more to the story usually with girls like that? Cause I am a decent girl and I didn't fall for him. So I don't get how these other women don't see how much of a bad person he is?

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of nice girls are complete idiots when it comes to men. all a guy has to do is pretend to be nice to her and she'll believe it, overlooking all of her flaws. honestly if i was a guy and a player, i'd game the fuck out of nice girls.

can't keep a job = that's ok with most nice girls because money doesn't matter as long as he has a good heart. plus they believe in him, so one day he'll find the right job for him. not to mention he probably lies about why he was really fired

horrible history = thats ok b/c its in his past. he wasn't serious with those other girl but that's b/c they;re probably sluts or crazy. now that he met a nice girl he wants to settle down

not that nice = thats ok b/c he's probably nice some times. the other times he has an excuse for

he's a user = thats ok b/c most nice girls are givers and people pleasers so they will just let him use them up

alcoholic = they probably dont realize how bad his habit is until after they've fallen for him

coke = same ^ reason as alcohol. and some women may not even know about his coke use

• YES! So true! Good answer! lol. Seriously you hit the nail on the head with that one. Thanks girl! :)

What Guys Said 13

• 1. In this case I don't need to know which guy is this or who is he etc. There's a certain psychological logic (your subject lol) probably to these events happening recurrently - coming & connected to the reason why I remain concerned about the 'kind & nice' part of you which comprises almost all of you :-)
    2. Girls are generally full of empathy for one, even those that aren't try to be that way
    3. The latter, a trait that makes them view everything with a maternal instinct i. e. everyone has some good in them
    4. All of us believe inside that we are good people and circumstances have made us do and become certain things
    5. The kind girl generally likes to believe the story that we believe or weave which makes them be with us as a gf or a close friend - explains the question you've asked
    6. While there are those amongst us who are aware of this and play with that - thus the players too :-)

• Yeah you're right! I know the psychological reason why, but damn, women can't wake up, can they? lol. Thank you!! :)

• If everyone were to wisen up to everything then where's the excitement in the world? and why would we be on GAG? ;-)

This happens to guys too but the ratio is highly disproportionate :-)

• I have yet to read, anywhere, that nice girls are incapable of being subject to having poor self-esteem or incapable of being duped. And I am sure, if these nice girls are as they appear or described, they will, as the rest have, abandon ship after they get to know him or his habits.

Lastly, if I were in your shoes, given his lifestyle and such, I would find extreme difficulty in buying anything this guys sells.

• I know!!! That is what I don't get! I am not saying you should hold anyone to their past, but he his past is his present lol, he does the same things he did in the past, he hasn't changed, and he is just a straight up loser. I realized that on the third time I hung out with him, I was like "Ok, this guy is a douchebag" And I saw how the way he treated women and how he is in general and I was like "No way" He has no direction, and is just a bum! So I am really baffled by girls that are supposedly "decent" and having a relationship with him? Like I said there has to be more to the story, they might not be decent girls for all I know, cause I don't know what decent girl would be with him! And you can't be that stupid cause the writing is on the wall with him! It's pretty clear what kind of a person he is! But you made some good points! And you're right! Thank you for your input! :))

• If he's got money for drugs... a , Lot of 'nice' girlswill overlook character flaws!

• He doesn't have money though lol. He lives with his mom, and he doesn't have a car, he goes through money like water, he is such a loser, and it pisses me off when a nice girl like me can't get a decent guy whats so ever, yet he gets these decent women who seem to really care about him, when he's such a pathetic douchebag. Makes no sense to me lol. Thanks!! :)

• Drugs cost a lot...

• Girls have a bad guy phrase, probably daddy issues.

Some girls want to change bad guys to nice guys, maybe to prove how important they are. Then they'll have a nice guy with a bad streak.

To sum it up, some girls are just dumb

• Hahaha! True! But these women are close to 30 so you would think they would be out of that stage by now by going for the "bad boys" cause I am 21 years old, and I am already over it. Women that think that are dumb cause you can never change anybody unless they want to change themselves. You can't change a leopard's spots, haha. Thank you!

• He is good liar ! He can buffalo these girls into thinking he's nice guy
    than after they get to know him than they see the real him unless their
    walking around with blinders on but maybe were missing something here

• Yeah that very well could be it! I know! I don't get it at all what so ever! He's such a douchebag! Makes no sense at all! Thanks for commenting! :)

• Aww thank you! You are too kind, my friend! Thank you! :)

• Your always welcome:) xD

• But is he attractive tho?
    And his drug habits and job porblems may be something he doesn't share with everyone?

• That's another thing he's not attractive at all. Not trying to be mean when I say that and I think that is why it add more to my confusion why women fall for him, cause he's not attractive, and he has yellow teeth that are rotting out, cause he does so much drugs, he doesn't dress nice or have luxuries so you can't even say these women are going for his money or luxuries cause he doesn't have that. He's 28 years old, but he seriously looks like he's 40. Does not look his age at all. I don't get it at all, what women go for in him, cause he literally has nothing to offer in personality, looks , and money. He lives at home with his mom and doesn't even have his own car. I am turning 21, and I have a full time job, and I go to college, and I have my own car that I bought myself. Yet I can't seem to get a decent guy for the life of me, but somehow this douchebag can get decent girls? Makes no sense to me! lol. Thank you for commenting! :)

• Least you get guys. I get friendzoned for being too nice lol.

• Awww :( Girls can be assholes too!

• Alpha fux, beta bux. It's a tale as old as time.

• Ahh, confidence. He must be really confident and these nice girls being nice must not have rejected him

• He does have a ton of confidence, but still he's a douchebag, so I don't get how these decent women who are the complete opposite can even relate to such garbage like him. I just can't believe it, cause I am a decent girl and I didn't fall for him, for multiple reasons, and even though I thought he was cool to hang with I knew though he was on a different path than me and is trash, so I figured fuck it! lol. I stopped talking to him. It's so baffling to me. Oh well lol. Thank you for commenting! :)

• Well good for you that you didn't fall for him. Hopefully at some point he'll change.

• Haha, yeah! Thank you! :))

• I don't know I think some girls are a little slow when I see this happen tbh.

• He preys on these types of girls because they are naive. He has formulated techniques to trap these girls by preying on their weakness, but who gives a Damn they'll either learn or continue to hurt.

• Yeah I understand! I just don't get how a girl like me who is decent and has morals, can't get a decent guy for the life of me, yet he has these nice, decent girls that go for him, (or so he says I don't really know the girls he goes out with) So it just bothers me lol. Thank you! :)

• Because God loves him through Jesus. He dosnt know it, but its Gods doing.

• why u meddling into other peoples biz tho? let em be it's their life

• I just don't understand why someone like him gets nice, decent women, when I am a nice girl and I can't get a nice guy for the life of me, lol. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

• Why u surprised tho? Life never makes any sense, besides nice guys are lame for real...

• Lol, aww no, nice guys are the best! :) Haha, and you're right! I shouldn't be shocked really, cause life is just one big mind fuck lol.

• Because so many women are stupid and like and boys I guess. I can't believe there's women dumb enough to go for guys like that

• Yes I agree! I don't understand it either! I don't get how it's so appealing if a guy treats you like shit. I know the psychology behind it, but damn! Lol, some girls can be really dumb.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like a guy who's going to have a lot of gf's who are going to be sweet and nice, but they'll all realize, sooner or later, what kind of a person he is and then they'll dump him.
    He'll never settle down - or keep a decent girl for long. OR some poor girl will stay with him, but neither of them will be happy...

Sounds to me like you love-hate him. If you're interested in his life like this... I think you might have fallen for him a little bit too. O. o -but maybe you don't know it yet. You 'hate' him, but through this hate you find him appealing...

• Well I did to some extent. I did like him, but I knew the reality of him and how if I were to get involved with him, that it would be a horrid relationship and it would be unfulfilling cause of how the way he is. He's an addict, and he is just all around a bad person. I am the complete opposite, and I don't get how he gets these so called "good girls" when there has to be more to the story, cause I am a good girl and I saw how much of a piece of shit he was so I knew it wouldn't work, I just don't get how these "decent" girls who don't do drugs or smoke, or drink can relate to a person like him. I don't get how they can't see what I see, baffles me! Thank you for commenting! :)

• Yeah that's what I was thinking cause us women naturally want to "fix" or "help" cause of our natural mother instinct. But I learned that you can't change anyone, unless they want to change themselves. Lol, can't change a leopard spots, ;) Haha, thank you for your input! :)

• No problem. =)

• You should know. You fall for douchebags, too, just like the girls who fall for that guy.

• I admit that I liked him but after hanging out with him after 3 times that is when I realized he's no good and a douchebag. I don't get though how these girls continuously hang out with him and like him when by the third time I hung out with him, I was like "He's a loser" And figured there would be nothing fulfilling at all with him. I was more attracted to his sense of humor, but that quickly vanished. Cause I saw what he was really like. I just don't get it, but no I never had sex with him or did anything with him, I learned pretty quickly he was a loser. Lol. Thank you! :)

• Well those kinds of girls just fall for guys they think love them it happens to a lot of people even me.

• Awww :( I know! I can't say I fell for him, but I definitely was interested in him at a time, but I quickly realized on the third outing though that he is no good, it didn't take me to long to figure it out, but yeah I see what you mean! :(

• Yeah I get you, it's always e losers that get girls, I don't get why either.

• Yeah it must be desperate girls or something lol. I have no idea either lol.

• I think aswell these girls allow the guys to get sway with it. So many of them take advantage ugh

• Yeah you're right!