I have a girlfriend who is coming back from vacation in a week I wanna do something special for her?

she has had a bad experience in her vacation, i wanna show her that hey i miss you but i don't want to break the bank i want it have come from the heart

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what you do:

Have her meet you at your place.

Make a really nice dinner for her. A simple spaghetti dinner or something else you can make really well would be perfect!

Grab some candles, get a bath ready and put the candles around it. You can set this up when she is busy doing something else. You two can have a nice romantic bath after dinner. Get some massage oils too if she likes massages.

For dessert have strawberries and chocolate :) Or chocolate icecream if she prefers with cherries!

Write her a letter to let her know how much you've missed her :)

These are all simple inexpensive ways to show her you care!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wait her on the airport/bus station... make a big heart out of paper saying " I love you " , buy her a single red rose , talk about her vacation, pay attention if she's tired, make her a nice dinner at your home, with some candles and stuff like that :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet her at the airport, Keep it simple and romantic, Bake her dinner and cookies and make her feel special and that she was missed

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything the others have said including Ben and Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Make some dinner for her, light candles and incense and have a special meal with her with a card and a rose and a bottle of red wine.

0|0
    0|0