How do I get my boyfriend to be more romantic?

I really want my boyfriend to do more romantic stuff but I dont know how to get him to do that. Should I just tell him? How do I bring that up in a convo?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, its either there or not there... but ask him to be

• Such bad advice!! no im kidn. Yeah i agree, you can't learn or begin to be romantic. Like you said, its there or not there.

• Haha, u had me there... yeah... i mean you can look for romantic advice... but even then... he will back to his old self... it has to be from the heart... but maybe he doesn't know that what you want.

What Guys Said 2

• Behavior modification.

Reward him when he does romantic stuff for you. Just like training a dog ;)

• Is he a romantic person? If he is, then maybe he just needs to know that you want him to act that way.

But if he's a romantic person, you can't change him.

What Girls Said 2

• You should just sit down with him and open up about what you want and how you feel. Being in a relationship for almost five years being open and honest with your bf is key. Don't be afraid to tell him anything.

• You can't. Either someone is romantic or they're not.

You can try politely telling him you wish he'd be more romantic- but it'll probably come out wrong.