Is he just shy or does he not like me?

So I've gone on 2 dates with this guy. We met online, we grew up near each other but never knew each other growing up. He's 5 years older than me and is a pretty nice guy.

After the first date he said that he wanted to see me again. He said he never wanted the date to end. I was happy with that as I had a really good time.

The second date was this past Sunday. I had a really good time. We went on a walk in the park, he took me to another park a ways away, we went to the beach and also out for dinner too (he paid).

At the end of the night we ended back at his place (I parked my car there). I wasn't sure what to do. I was hoping he would have invited me in, but he didn't. It was kind of awkward.

He said to me "I don't l know what I am doing here" so I basically said I was going to head out so not to pressure him into anything.

He's never invited me into his house yet. It's under renovation so perhaps that's why?

He always responds to my texts but never initiates. So not sure what is up with that.

I've had a guy do this to me before and end up not interested so I'm being cautious. We haven't kissed or held hands or anything.

I'm 25 and he is 30.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He seems shy. Maybe he's intimated by you. It seems as if he likes u