Why did he tell me this?

Guy I'm seeing tells me he's tired and going for a nap two hours later he messages me to tell me his phone hadn't stopped so hasn't slept because his brother keeps messaging and emails etc , I told him to switch his phone off and rest he said he has it on silent so I said good night and he did to , now he's online again :/ I'm not bothered obviously but why tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're on his mind (or some other woman or issue is) and he can't rest. He has to keep getting up to be with people just to try and feel better or connected. He might feel drained and wired but a male is a 'doer' and that means we can't rest until we have 'done' something that allows us to rest.

This doesn't always happen obviously, but in times of stress and pressure that can happen to a male.

What Guys Said 2

• Ummm I don't know you are his friend right? he was just talking to you... is all... sharing his thoughts... dang not anything that needs a translator

• idk, r u using google translator, i dont get what ur saying

What Girls Said 1

• ask him, that's weird. If the guy i was seeing did that i'd be confused. maybe he left it on and fell asleep, or maybe he just can't sleep still, start a conversation with him again- something like 'still can't sleep?' dont be put off, seems like very logical answer is in check.