How do I talk to her?

There's this girl that goes to my school, and I've really liked her for almost three years now. Every year I hope that I'll be in some classes with her, but it never happens. How do I begin to talk to her and eventually let her know what I think/feel. Its not like i just want to bang her right away and forget about it. I really want to be with her. Should I even bother?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go for it and just say give a nice friendly smile and say hey. It might feel weird at first but after a few mins it'll be alright. Give her small details and be there for her. Tell her how you feel if you find the need. Good Luck !

What Girls Said 2

• Just say hello and compliment her... If you look nervous she may understand that u really like her and think that's cute alone. Just remember COMPLIMENT her and keep eye contact and lean in while talking unless she's a bitch she will notice u like her and maybe flirt back... ::) good luck

• Why don't you try striking up a conversation with a topic you both like or "accidentally" bump into her. Then, go from there.

What Guys Said 0