Guy shorter than girl?

Do most girls have a problem dating guys who are 1 or 2 inches shorter than them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw, I've seen it on a couple occasions and the girls were usually pretty good looking, so the only thing would be that you have to be confident and charasmatic enough. Personality is key in this situation

What Girls Said 12

• From my stand point, I prefer a man that is really tall. Ideally a man that is 6'3" or taller. I'm 5'8" by the way. I've been on dates with men who are an inch or two short than me, but I feel confidence is more of a key when it comes to that situation. It will only look awkward if you make it awkward. I've met many women who don't care, and their husbands are short then all of them. There's many fish in the sea, so I'm sure you can find a girl that won't mind.

• Of course it depends from case to case. Sounds like most women answering don't mind, so the right girl will have no problem at all.

• I'm 5'4" so any short is kind of iffy, you know? I know my friends have been cool with, but they are like 5'7" and 5'9".

• I wouldn't. I'm 6'1" so if I was dating I would kind of expect that.

• I don't think it's a problem. But I think some girls don't like it.

• Nope. No issue.

• I'm 5'6 but probably couldn't go more than 2 inches.

• I don't only if it's 1-2 but that's because I don't wear heels and most people won't notice so I don't hav a prob with it but some girls do

• I wouldn't have a problem with a guy that's only a few inches shorter than me. Also, my close friend has dated a lot of guys that are shorter than her and she didn't mind.

• Depends on the perference.

• I wouldn't date someone shorter then me

• I have no problem dating short guys... height really isn't that big a deal to me

What Guys Said 2

• I have dated a girl 6 inches taller than me and she wore heels a few times sooo yahhh. When my hand would normally be around a girls waist if she was my height, my arm and hand was around her booty. She liked it! I think most girls would have a problem though, you just have to find one who doesn't mind.

• I've attracted women several inches taller than me, so don't mind, most do mind.