Ladies how would you react if I came up to you and asked for a fake number?

How would you react? I have a friend who likes to make bets on who can get the most numbers on a night out. We bet about $3 a number. I would write them out myself but my friend knows my handwriting. I usually try to ask the best looking girls for a fake number because like to see the reaction on their faces. lol

Also would you give one to me? plz?

Most Helpful Girl

• A number from me is worth way more than three dollars. Even a fake one.

What Girls Said 7

• If you told me it was for a bet, I would give you a couple numbers on a few pieces of papers, and tell you I included my girlfriends number's as well. LOL

• I'd give you a fake or old number that I had if you explained to me why you needed a number.

No offense to you at all, but, I'm married, so unless it was for a petition, I'd need to know why before I gave it to you.

And, no, you're not creepy or weird. In my eyes, I'd just see you as a cute guy trying to ask out a girl.

For shiz and giggles, if you need a fake number (it's real, just not mine) here you go: (541) 606- 1690

• Haha, wow! Poor friend. No I would laugh, and help a guy out.

• A fake number lol wahhhtttt I don't even understand haha but the number game seems fun still wouldn't give my number away though. No one gets it.

• lol sure I'll help you out I guess.

• What? What I'm doing is weird?

• No lol it's kinda funny but if you told me what you were doing then I'd give it to you. Heck, if you're cute, you can have my real one lol

• lol I would do it.

• If you explain the situation to me, I would probably find it funny and help you.

What Guys Said 0