Is my girlfriends friend trying to seduce me?

Every time I see my girlfriend's friend she flirts with me. I've known her since before I met my girlfriend but lately she seems to be trying to seduce me by holding onto me at parties and always saying things to my girlfriend to try and break us up. Is she trying to seduce me?

Most Helpful Girl

• What kinda stuff does she say to your girlfriend?

• She suggests to my girlfriend that I have cheated on her and said that I used to have a thing for the friend.

• That's strange. Do you have actual proof she said that?

• Yeah, I have seen the messages and my girlfriend has told me that she said it.

What Girls Said 3

• If you value you're girlfriend stay away from the friend, she's def trying to play games.

• Get rid of that "friend" immediately or she will ruin your relationship.

• You need to stay away from her she's trying to stir things up in your relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Seems pretty clear.

• You need to tell your girlfriend to check her friend. The three of you need to hash it out like grown ups. If you feel like she's doing stuff you need to make sure your girlfriend knows she's making you uncomfortable and you need to be present when your girlfriend talks to her about it. Girls can be shady. If you care about your relationship then don't let her jealous friend screw things up for you two

• My girlfriend is the one who is concerned, I noticed it about 1 or 2 months after we started going out but I brushed it off but now my girlfriend sees it and sees it as a major problem

• Then I repeat you your girlfriend and this girl need to address it together. She may not even be aware she's doing it. So I wouldn't accuse her of anything just point out the things that you two are uncomfortable with her doing.

• okay thanks :)