When it comes to dating someone, is height an issue?

Like if you're a girl do you have a problem dating someone shorter then you?
Or if you're a boy do you have a problem dating someone taller?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Doesn't seem like a problem for this guy...
    static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Me_ac2077_508250.jpg

• Yeah, tall girls match with taller guys and short guys match with shorter girls. It just doesn't look right in revers. At least this is a conception in our society.
    I personally in 99.99% wouldn't date a girl who's the same height as i am and not to mention a taller one because somehow i don't feel myself in control (that's available for dating and not being around taller girls). But that's me. There are guys and girls who don't mind about height.

• It can be. Back in the early 70s when my dad was dating this Norwegian lass who was taller than him, she begged him to wear heels because she found it embarrassing xD (Thankfully it was the 70s, so he didn't get too many odd looks)

• I'm 5'8 and I wouldn't date someone taller. Well, if the girl really liked me and was only 2 inches taller max then maybe. Chances of that are really low though.

• I would have no problem at all dating someone a lot shorter than me. I would have a problem dating someone taller than me though.

• I think a -4 inch and +2 inch interval is the optimal height range.

• I'm 5'3 and the average height for a female is 5'4. It doesn't matter to me.

• Shorter absolution not a problem, taller maybe, but shorter is preferred.

• Not an issue at all. I'm 6'4 so all women tend to be shorter.

• Yeah I'm not attracted to tall girls much, but I could date a taller girl if she was amazing. But short girls have the advantage, a girl who would be 8/10 if she was tall would be at least a 9/10 if she was short

What Girls Said 3

• iv dated men who were JUST taller than me and while it would have felt nice if they were taller, it really didn't determine how i felt about them. height isn't really an issue for me.

• I am short (5'0) so its highly unlikely that someone would be shorter. I dont even mind an inch shorter. I gravitate to taller guys though and find them more attractive, but I dont let them know because I am shy and feel not worthy of their presence. I dont mind shorter, but added hieght is just icing on the cake for me.

• yes it is an issue for me because i am already at 5'1...