Is wanting your boyfriend to call , text or spend time with you called needy especially if the relationship is new?

I feel a man should always do this once he loves a woman

Most Helpful Guy

• Sitting by the phone all day waiting, and then bitching when he didn't? Yeah, that's needy.

Get a life.

"I feel a man should always do this once he loves a woman "

Expect a life of disappointment so. Someone fed you a line of bullshit when you were younger, and you lapped it up.

What Guys Said 3

• I was under the impression that the beginning of a relationship was always the most dynamic part. I wouldn't call you needy for wanting to be close to someone new.. but for some it takes time for their feelings to really solidify.

• depends some people dont need constant contact to feel loved im the same way

• No it's normal. Especially for a girl to ponder.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you don't want a man to call, text or spend time with you because he "should", do you? You want him to call, text and spend time with you because he genuinely wants to.

I think you should be happy with the time he gives you instead of being unhappy while he's away from you/not in contact with you - and then being unhappy still when he does come around - because he didn't call/text/meet up with you earlier. That is just a bunch of negative vibes don't you think? It wouldn't really make anyone want to call you/spend more time with you, would it?

Spend your time away from him taking care of yourself and doing your own thing and make the best if what you have with him. The better he feels talking to you and being with you, the more he'll want to be with you and give his attention to you.

The worse you make him feel (being mad/unhappy/complaining) the more he'll want to avoid feeling that way (you).

In time if you find that he's just not into you as much as you'd like or feel like you want more attention, then maybe he's just not the right guy for you. Either way, don't wait around for him to call you. On your own time, do your own thing and be happy regardless of what he's doing/not doing.