I like a girl and I need advices?

I had a crush on a girl for about two years and still counting. But the problem is, im a girl too. (im using my bro's acc to ask this question bc im lazy to create one) I had been same classes with this girl for three years already, and next year im sure we will be in the same class again. My school is an ALL GIRLS school. there's quite a lot of couples in our school so i dont think it bothers much. I really like her alot. She's pretty, popular, capable and smart. I just get butterflies when im around her. We play fights alot. She sometimes get abit of touchy touchy and i love it alot. Our classmates often teases us being a couple, and she usually have not much of a reaction. She just kept quiet. Im usually the one shrugging it off or changing the topic. When she gets close to me, i can't help but move away quickly, because im afraid it is obvious that i like her, I just can't afford to let people know, Im afraid things will get awkward between us, as we had classes when I sit beside her. I dont even know if she's les. But i know she supports LGBT and she watches gay youtubers and finds them cute. I really want her and it hurts because im a girl too. Advices please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she know that you're a lesbian?

If she does- tell her that you think she's cute or whatever
    If she doesn't- tell her that you are lesbian and see what happens from there. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell her... a closed mouth dont get feed

• tell her love

What Guys Said 2

• Get you own account then.

• she might not be a lesbian so she may end up hating you and think you are hoe