Texted a guy and he responded hours later saying, he just saw the text, was he lying?

Im dating this guy and he texted me. and. i texted back and he replied hours later saying he didn't see the text. But he's always on his phone and it said that he was active on Facebook on his phone most of the day. did he lie?

Most Helpful Guy

• I often don't check my phone for hours or even days, so I say it's likely he just got the text. Either way that is some serious paranoia you got going on there, might want to look into that.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd just give that person the benefit of the doubt and not read too much into it. Things like this tend to happen, I too sometimes forget to reply when i'm super busy.

• What makes you think he was lying (yes I did read you post)?

• Well, no one can tell you if he was lying, only he would know for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• My BRAND NEW Galaxy S 5 glitches all the time, and doesn't tell me when I've got a text or a FB message. My BF and I miss messages between each other a lot. The internet has hiccups and so does cell signal. If this is first offense and you're already getting suspicious/paranoid, maybe you should ask yourself why you don't trust this guy.