Why do you friend zone us?

Why do you friend zone the good ones the ones your looking for that are right in front you face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys walk into the friendzone of their own free will, by not acting like a guy.

They don't act like they have sex organs. They don't act like they sexually attracted to the girl.
    They don't ask her out.

Instead they act like eunuchs, they give her shoulders to cry on, and listen when she wants to talk about boy troubles. They act like one of her girl friends. And they passively wait for the girl to "notice" them, but never ever take the step of asking her out.

After a few months of platonic friendship where you've shown no interest and acted like you have no dick, well guess what? You're deep in the friend zone.

And SHE didn't put you there. You walked in, of your own free will.

What Girls Said 6

• As harsh as it may sound, I think in most cases it's because we think you're a great person and we'd love to be around you, but we're not physically attracted to you.
    Or in some case where you've always been friends, for a long time, it's just habit, you're like a brother. We've never really considered you as boyfriend

• and also obviously, you may not be in the friendzone for here, she may very well be interested but you never asked her out or showed any interest, so she thinks she is in the friendzone

• Because we're not attracted to you. It's not because you're good. It's because you're boring/unattractive/too shy for your own good/you really aren't as nice as you think you are/you're too insecure/etc. Or, it could be because the girl is already interested in someone else, or maybe she doesn't want a relationship at the moment.

• I friend zoned ny current boyfriend I even family zoned him lol. At the time I really didn't know what my feelings for him were which is why I did what I did. We sometimes friend zone (or guys friend zone themselves) because either we only want to be friends with you, are unsure about our actual feelings for the guy, or we don't want to make anything awkward if you two were to go out and then break up. a lot of things go through our heads so you can never know for sure

• The last reason is bullshit, haha.

• The one with the "but if we get together and break up" that is So optimistic. At least if it was honest.

• Lol it sounds like bullshit honestly but one of my girlfriends did that to her best guy friend and she told me that's why (tbh I told her that was a stupid mistake) so yeah its true even if it was bs haha

• I personally have only friendzoned 2 guys. The others I've been honest and said I'm not interested and why I'm not. I friendzoned the guys I did because the guys I didn't disappeared right after, and I didn't want that to happen with my best friend, and it would have been REALLY awkward with my chemistry partner in college... yeah... chemistry... LOL!

• You may classify yourself being one of the good ones, but i don't.

• Because we are probably not interested, in being anything but friends with you.

What Guys Said 6

• Most of the time the dude is fat and ugly, is a complete pussy, or boring as fuck.

If a fat, boring, complete pushover of a girl asked you out on a date or wanted to fuck you, would you say yes?

I'm willing to bet my next paycheck you wouldn't.

Figure out which of the three you are, ugly, boring, or a pushover, after that, fix it. Bada-boom, just knocked some reality into your head son. You're welcome.

• Reasons are simple:
    1.) Not physically attracted at all
    2.) They don't think you are the one they are looking for and is right for them, probably because they see you from the outside and see things about you that you don't, and come to the conclusion that based on personality you would not be a working match - you are incompatible. Feeling entitled to be with them could be part of it, too.

• After months and months of researching this topic, I think I might be able to help you out. There are 4 categories of girls who like bad boys:

Category 1. These are the girls who like bad boys for their positive qualities such as confidence and paying attention to their appearance.
    category 2. These are the girls who want to change bad boys into nice guys. Unfortunately these girls will often get bored of the nice guys that they made out of the bad boys and will often break up with him to find another rough one.
    category 3. These are the girls who have such low self esteem that they think that they are not hot or rich enough for the nice guys so they go with bad boys.
    Category 4. These are the girls who, unfortunately, are attracted to bad behavior. These girls like to be beaten and find the bad boys cool simply because they are bad. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GIRLS.

• Rule #3. YOU are the one responsible for friend-zoning yourself. Not women.

• Girls don't want the guys they describe. Women want men who take control, and who value their own opinions and desires about that of the woman's.

Pretty much the less you respect a girl, the more she will want you.

• I was agreeing with you until that last sentence. No.

• The answer for this is yes. I treated my ex pretty badly, and she wants me. I crawl on my knees for my crush, she says she'll think about it.

• You've never dated an asshole? I used to be respectful and wait for girls, but thy're just fickle and unsure, they'll go for a guy who makes up their mind for them before the guy that waits for them to decide.

The pushier and less respectufl I have become, the more I have woman being attracted to me relationtionally