Why do nice guys always finish last?

I've had quite a few girlfriends and every girl friend I've ever had has cheated on me which I don't understand because I always treat them like they're a million bucks and I don't want anything other then them so is there a good way to prevent women from cheating on you and why do us nice guys finish last

Most Helpful Guy

• When you mistreat someone, it hurts their self esteem. They work harder to hang on to you. When you treat someone too well, it over inflates their self esteem. This gives them the idea, that they are too good for you, and can get away with anything. There is a balance in the middle, that you need to find. Basically treat them as they treat you. If they want to be treated better, first they need to treat you better. Even then women cheat all the time, so it will still be hard to find one that will be faithful.

What Girls Said 7

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8
    It happens both ways, girls cheat, boys cheat.
    I always doubted that humans naturally are monogamous, I feel like it's more of a sociale and culturale thing.

• Haha I love these guys but I've never seen this haha

• humans AREN'T naturally monogamous. We CHOSE to be this way.. that's why its so hard for some people. We aren't meant to be like this but humans admired that life style and wanted it.

• Maybe you're just going after the wrong damn women.

• the weird thing is I didn't think the women I went out with had any way to cheat on me

• They try too hard and don't think they are the prize in the relationship.

• Not always. There are many girls out there who would like a man like you. I've never been attracted to the "bad boys" type, I always liked good guys :)... you should be more confident and always be yourself,... you are handsome by the way ;).

• Because they're not rich.

• Sometimes things happen. Or maybe you keep going after people who aren't relationship material.

• Because you're probably not an actual nice guys. Most men who say they are nice guys actually aren't.

What Guys Said 3

• Mr. rapperguy is prity much on point here, for being so young, he has got a good hang of women and dating.

Listen up kid, First, stop whining, second- they cheat because you let them and third- grow a pair of balls.

I mean this in the nicest ways. There is no such thing as "nice guys finish last", more like ball-less losers are easier to dump and cheat on, girl or guy, it doesn't matter. There is no formula I can give you to prevent it from happening again or for you not to get your heart broken. What I can tell you is my girl (s) won't even THINK about another guy, let alone fuck them. I make it clear to them, they need me more than I need them, I lead they follow, my rules, my decisions, theirs don't matter unless I ask. Be the man, take what you want and spit out what you don't and stop playing the self pity nice guy card, instead, grow a pair of balls, hit the gym hard and OWN YOUR BITCH!

• That was helpful in a lot of ways but I'm not an aggressive person however I still do have rules to lay down and things like thatI just don't like to be an a****** in the way I lay things down not that you're being an a******I'm just not as straightforward

• This will be my last attempt to knock some sense into you... first, be a man into a boy, "going" to gym doesn't mean squat, results do, and you have none. Also, your last sentence "I have been beat and lied to all my life" is sign of weakness, you were treated that way BECAUSE you are weak, physically, mentally and emotionally. Become tough or your entire life is gonna be one big punching bag. Also, I never said be mean or rude, I said TAKE WHAT YOU WANT and don't make fucking excuses for it, don't be a pussy, don't take shit from people and don't whine or cry, take it like a man, scream fuck you and move on... make your choice, don't let the choice make you!

• Okay that makes sence now

• you gotta find the difference between being nice and being a door mat, it's a tough line to toe, but when you find it you will reap the rewards

• I'm with you brother. *Moment of silence*...
    http://temp_thoughts_resize. s3. amazonaws. com/dd/017d19f3121c6b0dd0f0f1054a8397/nice-guys. jpg