Is minigolf for a first date an ok idea?

Just wondering, got a date this Saturday and we're going minigolfing :o

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds fun and sweet and most importantly, gives you time to talk! :) So many people do stuff like the cinema where you can't really get to know somebody and this sounds like it would be great to chat and have fun at the same time. Maybe take her for lunch or dinner afterwards so you get to have fun but don't lose the 'romantic' date feel? :)

I'm really really happy for you and I hope it all goes well, you deserve to have a great time and meet someone special who can boost your self confidence. I was in the middle of doing something at the gym and had to stop what I was doing to reply to this because it made me smile lol. Fingers crossed all goes well this Saturday, let us know what happens! :)

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds fun! Its different from a typical date and she might like that. It shows that you put in some thought to it rather than just a meal or drinks or something that people always do. Also it is a great chance for you to laugh together and see if you have that chemistry. I think it's a brilliant idea for a date and I hope you do have that chemistry together and it works out for you both :)

• That sounds fun, I would like that! Nevertheless, I'd prefer to go for a drink afterwards, to really have the time to just sit, relax and look at each other while chatting. I say go for it, but it won't hurt to have a plan b, just in case she doesn't seem excited about it. Good luck :)

• That's a great idea, because you're actually doing an activity with the other person. It will give you a chance to talk about what you're doing, and that offers a great springboard to topics where you can get to know each other better. Wayyyyy less awkward than the typical movie/dinner first date, where you can't talk during the movie and then during dinner you're just staring at each other trying to make small talk.

• Sure, it's a great idea I think

• I found it boring when I went. I guess it depends on the person your with. Good luck !

• That sounds like a really good idea and you should definitely do, "the move." Where you help her on her turn. And try to lose and tell her if she does win you can celebrate with some food. Not to fancy food though.

What Guys Said 3