Next to no luck on dating sites?

Been on a few dating sites for around 2 and a half months now but had no luck so far. My question is am I unattractive? Or am I doing something wrong?
( Yes thats me in my main picture)

• am I attractive?
  • am I unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends and family memebers have tried online dating and it has never worked out for those that tried. I would suggest meeting people in person, joining singles groups or just going out and being seen. You're bound to find someone that way.

By the way, yes you're attractive :)

• Thankyou for your feedback means a lot especially as u say im attractive :)

• I met my girlfriend online so it can happen and I bet I am not the only one out here who is with someone they met online.

• I didn't say it wasn't possible, I just said that I've never met anyone where a relationship like that has worked out. It's good to know that it works for someone :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• well online dating is all a numbers game, you gotta swing at 25 to hit 1. just keep trying.

• It's a waste 9 times out of 10.. I've been on two sites for over 3 years and only have 2 girls write me back after sending hundreds of messages.

Funny they all look at your profile, but the sad part is I never came at them like hey baby or anything like that.. I asked the most basic questions extremely in a non sexual way and I get no response.

• Yeah that's just how it is unfortunately. You need to be lucky. It's common for guys to be ignored there.