Girls do you not respond to a text if the convo is boring?

Not sure if I'm over thing this, I've been talking to this girl, we are both home for summer break so I don't see her often. I've seen her once so far before she left on a family trip and I'm suppose to see her this weekend ( going to an amusement park together ) we text about 2-3 a week checking up on each other since I don't want to come off as clingy. Tonight we were texting and suddenly she stopped replying. The convo was getting dull but wouldn't a girl who is interested try to keep it going or at least say bye? She always replies to my text so I found it strange. Am I overthinking this or should I just ignore it. She was active on other sites so I know she had her phone

Most Helpful Girl

• What was the last thing you said to her?

What Girls Said 4

• The only reasons a girl won't respond is if you respond with a one worded text or if she's the only one who starts the first conversation every single time leaving her to believe it's pointless to even try.
    You mentioned she's on a family trip so it's possible she may have lost service or just spending that quality time with her family enjoying the trip so relax be patient with her don't over think it and don't get upset with her because times I've gone on vacation with my family they would tell me to put the phone away and enjoy the vacation with them.

• R u serious?
      I have been talking to a girl for 3 hours and she's only asked a question ONCE, should i stop talking?

• But i guess its either be shallow and go for the good looking girl whos doesn't want to know you or be miserable with a woman who u dont find attractive, what the fk am i supposed to do people?

• I'm not saying your wasting your time because I would have said those exact words. You need to be calm and patient don't send a bunch of text messages every five minutes or every hour or two wait for her to contact you and asl her why she stopped texting. Don't assume anything until you find out her reason for not responding

• I sometimes don't reply if I find it boring or they've sent me one word, "okay, lol etc" but sometimes I get busy, I don't hear my phone go off or I hope the other person will pick up the conversation off the ground. It can be for a variety of reasons so you shouldn't overthink it and don't pester her.

• r u serious?
      I kept a conversation going for hours because i like her and all i get is,'you can think of more questions for me?', what the fk do i say to that?

• I would give up replying. She sounds quite selfish tbh.

• maybe you have heard of girls who only go online to see how many mssges they get? I fell for it didn't i.

Thanks for the help.

• idk. I think just ignore it. Like sometimes I do that with my friends, or even a guy i'm kind of interested in and he feels the same way. but yeah I do that sometimes and then the next day or hours later be like "oh my bad I forgot to reply" but thats because I actually forget to reply lol
    sorry I'm no help

• Depends.
    I'll usually just try to end it nicely "oooh lol anyway gotta go lots of work to do" or something.
    If it's an annoying guy who keeps pestering me then yeah I'd ignore him.

• @ShirleyG

Can you answer this?
      I mssged a girl i liked, she viewed me and we stayed in contact, all the hours talking she only asked me 1 stupid question, i created the convo and kept it going, so i said i dont wanna bore you because I've asked all the questions and she says u can think of more, now what the fuck do you say to that?

• im 23, and im fking balding.
      The only thing going for me is my 183cm height and my slim physique, i won't have a fat belly when im 40.

im in trouble at least your a female, you'll always have options.

• no I'm considered old now I'm turning 28 tomorrow. all the guys I meet now are divorced and angry or single and angry. most single people my age are single and miserable. most people are married by now and i know a lot of cheaters.

What Guys Said 2

• If a girl doesn't respond to your text at all, then she's not interested in conversing with you. What I cannot understand is why some many people wait by their phones with bated breath waiting for a reply? Just live life and ignore your phone, if they text back they text back if they don't, then screw them.

• I asked a girl how she was and although she saw the message she didn't bother to reply.