Should I reconsider dating a guy that asked me for bikini shots before the first date?

I met a guy a week ago and we exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and made plans to meet up. Before the first date, he asked me to text him a photo of myself, along with some bikini shots (he wasn't kidding fyi). I was turned off and told him that I don't do that until I know someone better. The next day, I cxld our plans to meet up- he asked me why and I told him I thought his comment was inappropriate and that I am not looking for just a quick hook up. He apologized and said he wasn't either, and asked me to give him another chance. Should I give him another shot? Fyi - he is 38, so he is not a kid here...

Most Helpful Guy

• That was an uncool thing he did. Not good form at all. Red flag alert. Bad judgment about what's appropriate and what isn't. I don't have anything against sending those kinds of photos LATER in a relationship, but he was out-of-line to be requesting them so soon.

What Guys Said 9

• You can give him another shot, but pay very close attention to his language and his behaviour. Just dump him if he's any less than gentlemanly.

• I thought about it but he's already made a bad first impression... it's set the tone now unfortunately

• No I didn't say I'd give him another chance. I am going to text him today and say no.

• Okay. Do what you want.

• BEFORE THE FIRST DATE?

Damn this dude is looking to fuck on the first date!

---

Any guy with working eyeballs can visualize a girl's figure with that girl wearing everyday clothing.

• I agree- this guy has quite an ego obviously!

• P. S. I'm not saying it's bad for a guy to want to fuck on the first date; you personally just seem to be put off by this

• Yes I told him I wasn't judging him- if that's what he's looking for, cool, but I'm not that girl.

• No, he doesn't even know you and he's asking for that?

• Yes it was so sleazy - my instinct is to not give him another chance obviously, but I threw out the question in case people thought I was being unfair.

• Sounds really creepy. I'd stay away.

• Ask him to send you revealing photos of himself. See how he reacts.

• well it's a big no. he's up for sex only. as he just missed his chance to see you in bikini, now he wants a second chance for same purpose

• sounds to me like he sees you primarily like a piece of meat!

• I wouldn't

• No. He only has one thing on his mind.

What Girls Said 5

• What a sleazebag.

How many pics of different girls do you think he has?

Lol I wouldn't give him any chances at all. Guy is 38, should know better. Seriously, that's fucking creepy as hell.

• Lol! Exactly he probably has a gallery full of them on his phone.

• It's pretty obvious what he's looking for if he's asking for something like that.

• No, that's a rude thing to ask. Don't go out with him again

• Everybody deserves another chance. I say give him that second chance but pay attention to his behavior.

• I understand but he's already made a bad impression - that's hard to get past.

• Lol they haven't even met, and already second chances are on the table?

Looks like the beginning of a shitty relationship.

• met a guy a week ago

How is this NOT clear?

• Absolutely not.

What qualities does he possibly have to recommend him... other than ya know, the fact that he is a pervy chameleon who is telling you whatever you want to here to convince you to meet up.

No way. I don't know who you are, but trust me - you can do better.