Dating a guy who doesn't always want to hangout cause he's a lone wolf. Are there really people like that?

We've been on 7 dates but a few times he'd make an excuse to not hangout. I read on his Facebook that he's a lonewolf. The weird thing is he initiates texts all the time but when its time to hangout sometimes he says he Just wants to stay home today. Can a person really like someone and not hangout with them all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• mmm ok if a person "really likes someone" then I don't think they would rather stay home if given the opportunity and ability to hangout with the person they really like.

What Guys Said 4

• Either he's lazy (highly likely), or inconsiderate (likely), or has mental problems (lone wolf lol), it seems to me like he might be an attention whore; saying he's a lone wolf in the hopes that people will try to talk to him and bring him out of his lone wolf status. Otherwise you don't need to be a self proclaimed lone wolf on your Facebook. This guy sounds like a real winner. NOT.

I love staying home and doing nothing, but when it's a girl I really like I WILL get off my ass and do whatever it takes.

• God I hate that word.

Lonewolf.

Sounds so dramatic.

• Clearly you need to look up the word "introvert". As an introvert, I find an ex-coworkers suggestion that I should go on a date with someone I'm interested in at least once a week to be way too often. Heck, I thought other coworkers were seeing their SOs way too often.

• This isn't really a serious question, is it?

What Girls Said 0