Where do you put your cologne/perfume?

I use a musky cologne (I think Jovan is the brand?).

I put dabs of it on my neck, chest, behind the ears, and on my thighs. I don't put it on clothing, it has to be bare skin. I also don't drench myself in copious amounts of it.

Where does everyone else put their scent boosters?

Do you like it when a man or women uses them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear either Chanel no. 5, Beautiful, Gucci Rush or Issey Miyake. I usually put some on my neck, behind my ears, upper chest and on the sides of wrists and a little on my hair. I will sometimes go a bit bananas and spray it all over the place on my clothes if I'm going somewhere nice but usually just a small amount so I don't use it all up :)

I love aftershave on men, I don't really mind what it is, it all smells lovely :)

• Hah I bet I could smell you just walking past you. I love that.

• no need the smell, only your look will make me break my neck from turning around

• @Asker - I'm sure your natural smell is a good one! lol ;)
      @shai401 - Thank you very much :)

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my goodness, when guys smell good.❤️ One of my many weaknesses ha. I wear my perfume on my wrists, neck & chest. & might I add, I just bought a new one & it was defiantly worth every penny lol.

Ps. I read your little biography! Good luck with nursing school.(: I was shooting for my CNA for a bit then decided to change carrers but I know how tough it can be!

• Thank you (: and yes it's brutal! Only two more semesters though thank god.

• I really want to work as an ER or ICU nurse. I work really well under pressure. Unfortunately, it's advised to have some experience managing patients first, so I may start of working as a med-surg nurse for at least a year. I also had a great experience with with pediatrics, so who knows.

I want to avoid a nursing home at all costs lol.

• Haha I wanted to be an OR nurse for those exact same reasons! My aunt is one of the best in the country & she gets paid to travel all over the place. I'm defiantly passionate about traveling & helping people; hence why I was so interested in it for so long lol. But yeh,
      I don't blame you! Congrats in getting out & not going straight into a nursing home, that takes work ha!

• I spray my neck, hair and clothes!!!

Viva La Juicy is a soft delicate smell, so it takes a lot to over do it :)

• neck, behind the ears, behind the legs, chest and inside of the wrists

• Behind the legs? Where'd you learn that?

I suppose you would leave a scent trail that lingers longer.

• lol if u put it on the upper half and not the bottom - it would feel deprived

• Behind my ears, on my neck, and on the inside of my wrists

Never heard of anyone putting some on their thighs. Gotta stay ready at all times, eh? LOL jk

• Neck, hair and handwrists

• I basically spray the whole bottle all over me until I am satisfied XD

What Guys Said 7

• left forearm right forearm chest. Versace.

• I used to wear cologne a while back but ever since I ran out I didn’t feel the need to wear more. So now i just go on without it. Remember guys, don’t spray on. Put it in your hands and rub/tap on. Dudes look funny whenever they spray cologne on like perfume.

• I wear joop jump. But I do like the original joop.

Neck area and I spray my clothes as well lol

• Chest usually

• On my trimmed pubic hair, its a nice treat for the ladies.

Might not be SRS.

• No more than two of the following points: wrists, neck, back, elbow creases. I usually go with wrists and neck. I'm into Unforgivable, Aqua di Gio, and Armani Code.

• shoulders, arms and hair is most proper places for men i think.
    At least i wear it that way.