I lied about my age to the girl I love?

I don't know what to do, I met this amazing girl, who likes me for me and we share every interest and we are basically inseperable. We have been dating for 2 months. Here's my problem when I saw her for the first time I fell in love with her immediately, and was willing to do anything to get her. We started talking and she asked my age and I said I was a year older than I really was, she thinks I am a year and a half younger than her when I am really 2 and half years younger than her. We are both underage and she says age is just a number and says she doesn't care about it. I wanna tell her how old I really am and stop this lie before it goes for too long. I care about her immensely and will do anything for her. Please Help!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her the truth and say you really messed up and your sorry and you hope she will give you another chance and tell her you thought she wouldn't want to date you because of your age and you felt pressured to lie to her

What Girls Said 2

• if u two are so close age doesn't matters, but u being 14 n immensely in love? don't know but it doesn't sounds right to me?

• age doesn't define maturity, but... how old are you though?

What Guys Said 1

• im just going to point out the facts.
    (Under 18)
    "In Love" while (Under 18)
    dude just tell her the truth, either way, you'll learn from this experience and not screw up the next one lol.