15 and my boyfriend want me to move in help?

Ok so me and my boyfriend know eachother for 7-8 months and love eachother a lot and he moved out and stay at his old house his parents paid off or whatever. And he's been talking about marrying me now he want me to move in!!! I would love to but im not sure if im ready or my parents would let and if its even a good idea! What should i do i really love him help?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't love him in a way that will last. Stop this fantasy nonsense. You aren't even grown up yet and neither is he.

You will look back at yourself when you are 23 and just laugh.

If it is really meant to be - you can date until you are 21 with an education and then get hitched. What's the rush? Afraid one of you might change your mind? Exactly. All the reason to wait.

What Guys Said 3

• how old is he?

• Simply tell him no. At your age you have a lot of school ahead and a lot of growing up to do. Definitely way to early to be moving in with a guy.

• before everything, schools first and till there things may even change

What Girls Said 2

• Of course not, you are 15!!! This is stupid, im sorry but no just no

• No, don't do it. You are 15! Do not do it, not matter how much you love him.